Olympian and elite triathlete, Paula Findlay, with support from Edmonton Triathlon Academy coach, Luis Franco, has developed and is leading our
2021 Corporate Triathlon Program, providing customized training plans for various abilities, skills and goals.
Our Corporate Program includes the following: a customized at-home training program, virtual monthly group sessions, an online platform to connect with coaches and other participants, and (hopefully, pending COVID restrictions) the opportunity to participate in one of our corporate events during the World Triathlon Championship Finals in August.
For more information about joining the corporate program please email Lindsay Harrison - firstname.lastname@example.org
Already joined the program? Thinking about joining the program?
Here’s what you need to know…
- Our goal is to make training fun & friendly while providing you the support you need.
- No ‘fancy’ equipment is necessary for training. We will provide workout options for those with limited or no equipment.
- Should COVID-19 restrictions ease to allow for our Corporate Triathlon race in August, you may need a bike, a bike helmet and swim gear – depending on whether you are racing individually or as a team.
- Our Corporate Triathlon race is a sprint distance: 750m swim, 20K bike, 5K run – this can be done solo or as a team of 3.
- If you prefer to focus on one discipline, an Urban Cycling Fondo or our Open Water Swim event are options as well.