1. How did you get involved with WTS Edmonton?
I worked with Stephen Bourdeau on a few different triathlons , he thought my personality was a great fit for ITU’s volunteer coordinator so here I am.
2. What is your role with WTS Edmonton?
I'm the new Volunteer, Food & Logistics Coordinator
3. What does your role involve?
Making people happy! Getting the right volunteers in the right places and having an abundance of food for everyone.
4. What is your favourite part of the job?
Living the experience of putting together a world class event!
5. Do you participate in triathlon events?
No , I leave that to the experts.
6. What is your sport of choice?
7. What tips can you offer to athletes on “maximizing their experience” at WTS Edmonton?
Take the time to experience all Edmonton has to offer.
8. What are you looking forward to in 2018 and beyond?
Watching all the new implementations evolve, putting together the volunteer appreciation program and seeing how long it takes to find 1500 volunteers - wish me luck!
9. Tell us a little something about yourself:
I have seen the sun rise over Machu Picchu, held a Koala, taught english in Japan and learned that miracles do happen.