KIDS OF STEEL
WHEN: SATURDAY, JUNE 15 2019
WHERE: ROYAL GLENORA CLUB
|Ages||5 & Under||6 - 7||8 - 9||10 - 11||12 - 13|
(*ages as of December 31st, 2019)
(Please be advised that participants which are 19 and under need to purchase a $10 day licence or a membership with the Triathlon Association in their province. If you are from Alberta you can obtain your membership here.)
- The event starts early in the morning and finishes before noon usually.
- The first heat starts with the 5 & under and continues up to the 12 - 13 category.
- Athletes must be on the pool deck ready to swim minimum 15 minutes before their assigned heat time. They will receive timing chips on pool deck.
- Athletes will be body marked on registration check - in. (No race bibs)
- There are helpers in the pool with to assist the younger kids. Flotation aids (flutter boards, lifejackets) are allowed for all age categories.
Please bring your own as there is a limited supply.
- One parent may assist athletes 7 & under in the transition area. You may run beside the course with your kids. (7 & under)
- Parking is available at Victoria Golf Club and The Kinsmen overflow car park. You can then use the blue footbridge to cross the river to access the Royal Glenora club. Limited
parking in available in the small car park beside the Royal Glenora. You must be there before the roads close.
Proudly sponsored by