Photo Credit: Huw Jenkins
Always wanted to do a triathlon but didn’t know where to start? Check that item off your bucket list and have fun by entering a team in the 2018 WTS Edmonton team triathlon! Whether you're a company or an age group team you can take advantage of the supportive, introductory environment of a team triathlon and training program.
Not a seasoned athlete? Don’t worry! The team triathlon is made for first-timers, all you need is running shoes, swim goggles or a bike and a can-do attitude. To help you with your race, all team triathlon entries include access to a seven week training plan and four talks from triathlon experts.
Teams of 2 or 3 participants in either a sprint or a standard distance event. All team triathlon events are NON DRAFT LEGAL.
Standard Distance - Non Draft Legal
Sprint Distance - Non Draft Legal
Need a Team?
Don't have a team? Looking for another team member? We can help! Send us an email with the following information, and we'll connect you with a team! (subject to availability)
- Do you swim, bike, or run? At what level do you do this sport?
- Do you want to compete in the standard or the sprint distance event?
- Best way for matched teammates to contact you (email, phone call, text message)
All team triathlon participants will have access to a 7 week team team triathlon training plan and Strava Group. In addition an online coach will be available to provide personal guidance and training advice right up to the day of the event!
All team triathlon entries include access to four speaker sessions with triathlon experts to help you prepare for your race.
- Week of June 11th: Triathlon Myths Debunked
- Week of June 25th: HIIT Training, Theory and Practice
- Week of July 9th: Swimming, Biking and Running in a Triathlon
- Week of July 23rd: Motivation and Sport for Life with renown coach Barrie Shepley
Questions? Don't hesitate to drop us a line!
William Mazurek - Program Coordinator
Frequently Asked Questions