Members of the media, including photographers, wishing to cover the ITU World Triathlon Edmonton must have accreditation. Please complete form below. You will receive a confirmation email when your application is approved.
Media can access ITU imagery and athlete profiles by registering for an ITU Media Centre account.
- Pre-race press conference - Thursday, July 26th at 10:00AM.
- On-site media centre with wireless internet
- Photo positions on course
- Photo stand at finish area
- Mixed Zone for post-race interviews
- Race previews and recaps, audio interviews, high-resolution photos at www.media.triathlon.org
- Large TV monitor for race viewing
- Print access
- Food and beverages
Media requiring parking pass are asked to reach out to Jacqui Sundquist/ Media Relations/ 780-860-8374 to book a window of time and a parking spot.
Venue Map – Media Centre marked with red asterisk
Please follow the links below for more information:
- Elite Women/ Men Start Lists
- World Paratriathlon Series Start List
- Event News
- Edmonton Triathlon Blog
- City of Champions Podcast interview - episode 47
For all media enquiries related to the 2018 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton, please contact: