From August 26 to September 1, 2014 Edmonton Alberta, Canada will have the world stage.
The opportunity exists for a brand to utilize the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final in Edmonton as an effective platform to drive business and gain awareness through various marketing strategies, experiential and PR programs, and extensive media offerings. The Grand Final ITU event allows a brand to align with the world’s most premium triathlon experience and accomplish the following:
- Reach a broad audience through presence in the extensive domestic and international TV broadcasts (global audience over 38 M, 72+ hours of global broadcast time)
- Engage consumers on-site through experiential activities
- Entertain key clients and local Edmonton influencers by utilizing the premium event presentation for corporate hospitality
- Implement local retail initiatives while supporting the effort with on-site sales
- Week long festival, including Sports Expo, Outreach school and town program, Business zone program, public race week, Parade with opening and closing ceremonies
- Activate a 365-day marketing platform; can include a relationship with the Edmonton Triathlon Academy and it’s extensive membership database, development of original content through branded video segments that may be used for commercial use throughout the brand’s online/social platforms, and presence on the Global ITU World Triathlon Series reaching five continents.
Triathlon provides an attractive audience for a brand to reach;
- Triathlon is growing faster than any other sport – 300% rise in ‘tri fanatics’ since 2007
- Strong buying power and disposable income – the average triathlete has an average annual income of $100,000
- Affluent, passionate participants focused on healthy, active lifestyles
- Inclusive: children, age groupers, paratriathletes and elite
- Loyal partner purchasers – 86% of triathlon members prefer a partner’s product over a non-partner
- With more than, 38 M viewers, 100,000 spectators, over 4000 competitors and up to 15,000 support and training staff, the World Triathlon Grand Final is triathlon’s largest race attracting over 160 countries and generating over 23.7 million dollars to the local economy.
All partnership opportunities will be tailored to your corporate objectives.
For more information, please contact Leslie Hunter at 780-916-6313 or email@example.com